Glitch Pro is the paid version of Glitch that allows you to do more with your projects!
When you subscribe to Glitch Pro, you can "boost" up to five of your projects. Boosted apps have these additional features:
- Always on
- Extra memory
- Extra disk space
But wait, there's more!
When you subscribe to Glitch Pro, you also get the following benefits that can be used by all of your projects:
- No rate limits
- Private projects
- 4,000 project hours for un-boosted projects.
How does this compare to what I can already do on Glitch for free?
|Glitch Pro||Free Apps|
Boosted apps never to go to "sleep".
Users won't see a loading screen when accessing the live site.
|Go to "sleep" after 5 minutes of inactivity.|
Boosted apps can use up to 2GB per app.
|Limited to 512 MB per app.|
Boosted apps can use up to 400MB per project.
|Limited to 200MB per app.|
All apps can serve an unlimited number of requests per hour.
|Limited to 4,000 requests per hour.|
All apps have an option to restrict who can view your live site and the project code.
|Anyone with the URL can view your app and the code.|
4,000 project hours for your un-boosted apps.
|1,000 project hours.|
Sounds interesting! How do I get Glitch Pro?
Users with a registered Glitch account can sign up for either a monthly or annual subscription.
You can choose to pay either:
$10 monthly, or
Okay, but what happens once I sign up?
You will be able to boost and un-boost apps directly from your dashboard, by clicking on the toggle.
Apps that have been boosted will have a diamond icon next to the project name on the individual project page and within the project editor.
- You can boost up to five of your Glitch projects at one time and the extra capabilities will automatically be applied!
- To see the boosts working, open the project in the Glitch editor and click on the “Boosted Status” button in the bottom of the sidebar.
- If you change your mind about which of your projects you want boosted, you can switch them out by going to your dashboard and clicking the toggle next to the app that you want to un-boost or boost.
- Note: All projects, even Boosted, restart/cycle every 12 hours in order to get necessary container/software updates. These are not on a specific schedule, so you (and Glitch Support) are unable to control when these restarts happen. If you see a Boosted app has fallen asleep or hasn't properly restarted after a cycle, contact Glitch Support with the name of the project and we will investigate.