You may have already figured out that Glitch is a powerful tool that will help you build the app of your dreams, but it becomes even more powerful when you invite collaborators to build that app with you!
Note: Only project owners can invite other Glitch users, and invites expire after 7 days.
To get started:
- Open your project in the editor.
- At the top of the page, click the Share button to see the project permissions menu.
Under Invite project members, enter the email address or Glitch username of the person that you want to invite to your project, and then click the Send invite button.
- Wait for your colleague to accept the invite. Once they have accepted the invite, the Pending note next to their name will disappear.
Once you click Send invite an email is sent to the invitee. If you entered a Glitch username, the invite will go to the primary email address that is connected to their account.
Here is what the invite message will look like:
When the invitee clicks the link, they'll automatically join the project as follows:
- If the app is public, they'll be able to edit any of the project files.
- If the app is private, they’ll be able to work with the project based on how you have set their permissions.