If any project that you try to create gets stuck on "loading..." in the editor, you may have hit our project limit for new users.
Here's some additional details about this:
- New users are restricted from creating a large number products.
- We do this to prevent abuse of our platform.
- If you have recently created an account on Glitch, you should be able to create additional projects after a couple of days.
- If you are currently hitting the limit, archiving or deleting projects will not allow you to create new ones.
- However, you can overwrite any project that you have already created.
- If more than two days have passed since you created your account and you continue to see the editor get stuck on "loading..." please send us a support request so that we can help you further.