My Stuff is a default playlist on your profile page where apps that you have bookmarked are kept.
You can use My Stuff to:
- Put apps you use often in a place where they can be quickly accessed from your profile page.
- Keep track of apps that you plan on moving into another one of your playlists at a later time.
Saving apps to My Stuff is easy!
- Look for the bookmark icon beneath the project name.
- Click it and the bookmark will change from white to green.
- When you see the green bookmark, it means that the app has been added to My Stuff.
By default, My Stuff will be set to private. However, you can switch it to public view by toggling the lock icon.
Removing an app from My Stuff
- Open My Stuff from your profile page.
- Click the little down arrow next to the name of the app that you want to remove.
- Then, click Remove from Playlist button.