On Glitch, most project changes can be reverted by using the Rewind feature.
If you have tried using Rewind, and still cannot recover code that is missing from your project, we may be able to restore your project to a backup.
When requesting a backup, keep in mind the following:
- Try using the Rewind feature first! You may be able to revert your project to a previous version.
- If you have tried using Rewind and still cannot find the code, contact Support to request a backup.
- After requesting a backup, try not to open the project editor for the app. This may push older backups off of our system, making them unavailable.
- Glitch only stores backups that are less than two years old. If you need a backup that is more than two years old, we won't be able to help you.
- Try to avoid relying on Glitch backups in the future by downloading a copy of your project to your computer, or by exporting the code to a GitHub repo.