You can re-use the name of an archived project if:
- The project is not suspended, and
- You are the project owner.
First, you will need to unarchive the project:
Unarchiving a project:
- Go to your dashboard.
- Click on Archived.
- Click the check box next to the project that you need to un-archive and then click the Reactivate button.
Next, give the project a different name:
Renaming a project:
- Go to the project page. The URL for the project page looks like: glitch.com/~[project-name]
Be sure to replace [project-name] with the actual project name.
- Click on the current project name and then type in a new name.
- After you do this, you can re-archive the app if you like.
Now, you should be able to apply the original name of the project to a different project that you own.