Team Admins and Team Members can find their teams by doing the following:
- While logged in to your Glitch account, click Teams on the top of any page on glitch.com. Doing this will show you all of the teams that you belong to.
- From the list, you can click on a team name to go to that specific team page.
Each team page will display the following public information:
- The team name, avatar and description
- The usernames for the members of the team
- Any projects that have not been set to private
- Any playlists that have not been set to private
If you would like to see other teams that you are not a member of, the search feature on glitch.com allows anyone using the site to locate a team and view its team page.