It's easy to add projects to a team page, just keep in mind the following:
- You will only be able to add projects that you own to a team.
- When you add a private project to a team page, any member of the team will be able to view the project or join it.
Now, here's how to add a project to your team:
- On the team page, click the Add Project button located under the team avatar.
- A list of your projects will appear.
- Click on the project that you would like to add to the team.
- Archived projects will not appear in the list. If you want to add an archived project to a team page, you will need to unarchive it first.
If you add a private project to a team:
- Anyone on the team will be able to see the private project, even if they are not a member of that project.
- Anyone on the team will be able to become a private project member by clicking the Join This Project button in the project editor. Note that project admin approval is not required.
- Anyone who is not on the team and not a member of the private project will not be able to see or access any private projects that have been added to the team page.
- Anyone who is a member of a private project, but is not a member of the team will still be able to see and access that private project from the team page.
Remixing projects that have been added to a team
- Public projects can be remixed by anyone.
- Private projects can be remixed by any member of the team, even if they are not a member of the project.
- If someone is not a member of the team and also not a member of the project they will not be able to remix a private project.
- A team admin can remove any project from the team page.
- A team member can only remove projects from the team page that they own.
- If a project owner archives a project, it will be removed from any team page that it has been added to.