Glitch has a debugger tool that you can access via the project editor's Logs tray.
Before debugging, just be aware of the following:
- The debugger only works while using Google Chrome.
- The debugger cannot be used with static projects.
To open the debugger:
- In the project editor, click the Tools button on the lower-left side of the project editor.
- Click Logs to open the project logs.
- Click the Debugger button at the top of the open Logs tray.
For security reasons, Chrome does not allow us to open the debugger through a normal button or link, so you'll need to manually copy and paste the debugger URL. Glitch will provide this link in the new tab when you click the Debugger button.
Paste the copied URL into a new browser window or tab, and you'll see a Chrome Developer Tools window where you can debug the Node.js parts of your app.