Your dashboard shows all of the Glitch projects that you own.
Here is what the dashboard looks like:
Here’s how to find your dashboard:
- On glitch.com, the dashboard link can be found in the site header.
- You can also, when logged in, go directly to glitch.com/dashboard.
From your dashboard you can:
- See a list of all the projects that you own and the date that they were created.
See how many project hours your projects have used, and how many project hours you still have left for the rest of the month.
Note: If you have static sites you will need to start the project at least once to sync it with the dashboard. Once you do this, project hours data will be displayed for these projects.
- See which of your projects are active and which projects have been archived.
- Bulk archive or un-archive projects.
- Control which of your apps are currently Boosted, if you are a Glitch Pro subscriber.